Andre Woodley Jr.
Founder. Hacker. Designer.
Andre Woodley Jr. is a entrepreneur passionate about location based social platforms for living in the moment, minimalistic + human interaction design, growth hacking and startups. Andre previously founded Shwcase a music platform with over 500,000 users while attending Tennessee State University. Andre is now Founder and CEO of In The Room
a location based platform for meeting people and communities nearby.
Projects and Endeavors
- In The Room - location based social network
- Qwest - social platform for time sensitive moments
- Shwcase - mobile app creator for music artist
- RooRunner - task rabbit for music festivals
- Alter Ego / Author & Finisher - clothing line
- GOI - consulting
- Tennessee State University [HBCU] - 2014
- CODE2040 Alum [link]
- Startup Dream Team Alum [link]
- 1st Hackeroo - Bannaroo - 2013
- 2nd HackNashville - 2012
- 3rd Hack Nashville - 2011